Book Title: Cracking the ACT with 6 Practice Tests, 2016 Edition (College Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the ACT with 6 full-length practice tests, thorough ACT topic reviews, and extra practice online.
- 6 Practice Tests for the SAT, 2017 Edition (College Test Preparation)
- The Official ACT Prep Guide, 2016 - 2017
- The Official SAT Study Guide, 2016 Edition (Official Study Guide for the New Sat)
- ACT Prep Black Book: The Most Effective ACT Strategies Ever Published
- ACT 2016-2017 Strategies, Practice, and Review with 6 Practice Tests: Online + Book (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Barron's ACT Flash Cards, 2nd Edition: 410 Flash Cards to Help You Achieve a Higher Score
- Barron's ACT 36, 3rd Edition: Aiming for the Perfect Score
- The Real ACT (CD) 3rd Edition (Official Act Prep Guide)
- 1,460 ACT Practice Questions, 4th Edition (College Test Preparation)
- 8 Practice Tests for the ACT: Includes 1,728 Practice Questions (Kaplan Test Prep)
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the ACT
• Tips for pacing yourself, choosing a LOTD, logical guessing, and more
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Complete coverage of all test topics, including the new reading and
• Thorough review of the skills necessary to ace all five ACT sections
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick reviewPractice Your Way to Perfection.
• 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 2 online) with detailed
• Drills for each test section—English, Mathematics, Reading, Science, and Writing
• Instant score reports for online tests, plus optional LiveGrader(TM) essay scoring